Friday, February 22, 2008

What Do You See?

No surprise, I instantly saw the profiles of Darren and Trevor. I love this picture. I was looking for something different, deeper...something to think about. I am a thinker. I expend a lot of energy on my thoughts...sometimes too much. Which may be the reason that I backed my car into a tree yesterday! Always so in thought that I forget to pay attention to details...like trees behind me. I guess I find myself on the brink of 35 wondering what this world is all about. Pondering all the phrases that I have heard a million times, but never heartfully considered.

Don't worry, Be Happy
Don't sweat the little things
Everything happens for a reason
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all
Live a life of purpose
God only gives you what you can handle

Yes, it's that kind of day for me. Perplexed by this world. I am a believer that things happen for a reason. I am impatient though. I KNOW things will work out...but I don't want to wait too long. Then, when I start to doubt, amazingly it comes back to me full circle. I love that concept as well...coming full circle. It's like God is saying, "SEE silly...I told you it would all work out...just trust me next time". Basically JUST BELIEVE. So on this nasty, cold, and icy day, I will breathe and believe and relax to the best of my ability and try to put my thoughts to rest.