Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Here we are!!! Sorry it's not Hi-Def by any means, but at least this gives everyone an idea of what we are doing. Like I said before, Rome wasn't built in a day. This is on the job training for me. I am learning so much. Watching him work is so intriguing to me, keep in mind that I am a Psychology major. I am enjoying the process and learning so much about my son. I have been so stressed lately. Trying to train myself overnight, I guess. Silly. Everything takes time. I am just happy that he is responding to me well. He is sitting for a least a 30 to 45 minutes and we are figuring it out. There is a rhythm to this. Constant feedback is the hardest thing. Taping it helps me to see when I missed opportunities to praise, re-direct, or whatever. Every missed opportunity for feedback breaks the rhythm. When done well, it's like singing along perfectly to your favorite song. That's the only way I can think of explaining it. Anyways. Check it out