Wednesday, December 12, 2007

School Pictures


Ok, I seriously can't stand it. These pictures, to me, are just too cute. It's going to be hard to top these next year! The Holidays are certainly very exciting times. Our days seem very busy. Trust me, I am not complaining, but we are busy. Trevor got a new big boy bike for his birthday and certainly tries to squeeze in some time to ride it whenever he can. Of course, he still wants to play football whenever possible. He has also discovered Super Hero's and Scooby Doo, which is fine by me and Darren LOVES Frosty the Snowman.

I picked up Darren a little early from school yesterday in hopes to go through the torture of getting his hair cut. I usually cut it, actually, I haven't taken him to get it cut in almost a year. You see, getting his hair cut is an exhausting task because he hates it. We both leave there sweaty and tired....pretty! SO this time I walked in and apologized to all around for the crying that was soon to come. But guess what...he sat there on my lap like little Christmas angel. I couldn't believe it. Mind you...the sweetarts might have helped too, but never ever has he gone through an entire haircut without crying. What a pleasant surprise!

Enjoy the season!