Monday, February 16, 2009

Still Football Season Around Here

Trevor, as you all know, loves football. Well, it seems as though Darren has caught the bug as well. This has just happened recently. Trevor and I used to "force" him to play at times. Which usually only consisted of a throw or a tackle or something simple. But lately, Darren really wants to play and is even initiating it! It is wonderful to see them playing together. I appreciate Trevor being a good sport. It has taken time to get Trevor to let Darren play. Football was his thing....and his little 5 year old attitude would arise:) Trevor has learned so many important lessons, at such an early age. His over sensitive soul drives me crazy sometimes....but I know that you can't teach that kind of "heart"yet time can mold it and balance it.

This next video is just Darren and I practicing a bit:) Darren is really on a roll these days. More interactive, more verbal, and always lovable.